By public transport:
- The conference venue is 200 metres from the Avenida de América interchange (http://www.crtm.es/tu-transporte-publico/intercambiadores/grandes-intercambiadores/90_4.aspx ), which is located at the entry to the Barcelona road (A-2), at the junction of Francisco Silvela and María de Molina streets, being the main transport junction in the Henares corridor: Torrejón de Ardoz, San Fernando and Alcalá de Henares.
- Buses: lines 72, 1, 122, 115, 114, and N4.
- Metros Avenida de América (lines 4, 6, 7 and 9) (https://www.planometromadrid.org/ ) and Cartagena (line 7).
– The Conference venue is 20 minutes by public transport from Puerta del Sol, 45 minutes from Chamartín Station and 50 minutes from Atocha Station.
Some suggestions for accommodation
- As an indication we leave some suggestions of hostels that are located in the center of Madrid, in the surroundings of Puerta del Sol and Gran Vía, such as Los Amigos Vip Rooms (2*), Hostal Met Madrid, Hostal Alexis Madrid, Hostal Delfina, Hostal Mayor, Hostal Main Street Madrid, Hostal Central Palace Madrid, Hostal Patria Madrid, Hostal Palacio Madrid, prices will have to be confirmed with the establishments before the reservation.
- The hotels closest to the Conference venue are Hotel Puerta de América (5*), NH Madrid Principe de Vergara (4*), Abba Madrid (4*S), VP EL Madrono (3*), Dormirdcine (4*), Heritage Madrid (5*), AC Hotel Avenida de America (3*), NH Madrid Balboa.
- Madrid also has a series of hostels such as the Richard Schirrmann Hostel (Casa de Campo. 1 hour by public transport to the Conference Centre), Albergue Santa Cruz de Marcenado (Argüelles. 50 minutes by public transport), Albergue Juvenil San Fermín (San Fermín-Orcasur. 1 hour by public transport) and The Hat (La Latina. 45 minutes by public transport), whose prices range from €14 for under-25s to €19.8. Discounts are also available for groups.